Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a problem or question not answered on this page, please contact us.
- Do you offer a catalog?
- Unfortunately we do not currently offer a printed catalog, all of our products are viewable online.
- What is the average shipping time?
- Depending on your shipping method, our standard UPS ground takes around seven days to the East coast, and 1-4 days on the West Coast.
- What is the Free UPS Ground Restocking Fee?
- When we receive an item back for refund that was shipped via “Free UPS ground” we do assess a small restocking fee. This fee is not levied on exchanges or orders receiving online credit
- How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
- Place any order over $90.00 and you qualify for free UPS ground shipping in the 48 contiguous United States.
- How do I qualify for a free return shipping label?
- If we have made an error with your order, we will be happy to pay for return shipping, either through reimbursment on standard shipping or the issuance of a label on your behalf.
- What is the “Damaged Box” Fee?
- If we receive an item back for exchange, refund or online credit and the box is damaged and generally in unsaleable condition we will asses a fee for box replacement. Please do not ship items back in just the shoebox.
- What is the turnaround time on emails?
- Emails during the weekday are generally answered in 24 hours, however we do not currently have a customer service representative available on emails during the weekends. Emails sent on weekends will be responded to the following business day. If you have an urgent request please call our customer service line at 1-877-756-2475.
- When is your Customer Service Center open?
Our Customer Service Center is open during the following hours:
Monday–Friday: 9am–6pm Pacific
Saturday: 11am–4pm Pacific
If you attempt to contact us outside these hours, please leave us a detailed message and one of our Customer Service Representatives will contact you the next business day.
- My tracking number said I should have received the item by now, what's wrong?
- Occasionally due to reasons beyond our control there will be delays or problems with shipping. In the event of a delay we encourage you to contact the Shipping Carrier for more information.
- My tracking number says the item was delivered but I have not received it.
- In the event of package loss please contact the shipping carrier and inform them you have not received the package. After you have informed the carrier please contact us with your order number so we may submit a claim for you. We apologize for the inconvenience and will work as quickly as possible to resolve your claim.
- Why is my shoe not eligible for a refund?
- In order to provide you with greater savings all of our items are final sales. We appreciate your understanding, and we do still offer exchanges and online credits for items.
- Will you require a signature on my package?
- We do not require signatures on packages unless you specifically request the service. However, the shipping carrier may opt to require a signature even if this is not requested. In the event this happens we will not be held responsible for returned packages.